Wednesday, July 27, 2011

EAST GPM





After our little photoshoot, we had a GPM (General Prayer Meeting) with our East chapter. It was heaps fun! First, we went to Wendell's house to play around and eat dinner. We took a few Britney Spears parodies with our wigs and just played around. After that, we caught a ride with Nikki and the ride was heaps fun! We were dancing silently at the back of the car hahahaha. Then we got to St Marks and the GPM was heaps, heaps, heaps fun! It's crazy how time flies when you're having so much fun. I don't want this to end, I hope it stays like this forever. I'm content with a few things right now... just praise God for everything, really.

Anyways, I need to hit the sack now and catch some ZZZZZZ's. I'm pretty beat right now! Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. Whoa! You do look like you're having heaps of fun :D I'm jealous, sigh. My life has been monotonous lately :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw i nominated you for the versatile blogger award
    http://stopmotionwords.blogspot.co.nz/2013/04/the-versatile-blog-award.html ♥

    ReplyDelete